Alpinestars SP-2 is a fully featured sport riding glove for women that uses an advanced material construction for the optimal combination of protection, durability and comfort. The glove’s sleek profile seamlessly integrates a carbon fiber knuckle and EVA foam inserts to afford safety with style.
Warning: Last items in stock!
• Strong and supple goat leather palm and finger construction for superior durability.
• Bovine leather used for the knuckle and finger forchettes for enhanced comfort and feel.
• Synthetic leather reinforcements on the palm and outer hand landing zones provide maximum abrasion resistance in key impact zones.
• Ergonomically profiled carbon fiber knuckle provides exceptional impact and abrasion protection.
• Cuff, thumb, fingers and the top of the hand and wrist are padded with energy absorbing EVA foam for additional protection.
• Patented 3rd/4th finger bridge prevents excessive finger roll and separation during impacts.
• Perforated cuff, leather top panel and ventilated finger sidewalls help keep the hands cool when riding.
• Pre-curved finger construction reduces rider fatigue.
• Wide Velcro wrist closure for easy glove entry and secure closure.
No customer reviews for the moment.