The eye-catching innovative LEXAN™ polycarbonate side plates typify the look of this new model making it instantly recognisable, whilst not affecting the size and weight of the helmet.
Available in three outer shell sizes, the X-403 GT is approved in P/J double configuration: the removable protective chin guard (complete with air intake) has passed the homologation tests required by the ECE regulations for full-face helmets.
The Touring Performance inner comfort padding is made from choice fabrics, selected with the same consideration as for the latest generation X-lite
helmets. Its superior comfort and fit is further enhanced by the meticulous attention to detail paid to the look of the helmet.
The X-403 GT also features TVS (Touring Ventilation System), a wide visor and the fully adjustable inner VPS (Vision Protection System) sunscreen.
Finally, the product is equipped with a DD-ring retention system and is set up for the N-Com X-Series BX4 PLUS communication system.
- New crossover by X-Lite
- Vocation for the Grand Touring
- 3 outer shell sizes (XXS-M / L / XL-XXXL)
- Innovative lateral plates in Lexan™
- Optimized weight and dimensions
- Removable protective chin guard with air intake
- P/J homologation
- Ultrawide Visor
- Quick Release Shield System
- Visor ready for Pinlock®
- Visor with adjustable pins
- Adjustable Vision Protection System (VPS)
- S/R and F/R treatment
- UV 400 Protection
- Touring Ventilation System (TVS)
- Unitherm2 Touring Performance Comfort padding
- Aesthetically and structurally comparable with the most recent touring models by X-Lite
- Microlock2 retention system
- Ready for N-Com X-Series BX4 Plus
- Visor covers and chin guard plugs in the box